Go to the website steamstat.usand you can check whether the servers are currently down or not. It is here to completely replace Origin, but not immediately. A lot of games aren’t even compatible with this new launcher. Do not delete the original folder immediately. If something goes wrong, you’ll need to undo the change. Deleting the folder will mean you lose all the information it contains which is bad.
- You can try to fix this issue by closing the settings to prevent your computer from constantly be searching for new Bluetooth devices.
- The two-finger scroll is a standard feature on Mac computers, however, you can also set it on laptops .
- Also, I just updated the OS from 1803 to 1809, and the behavior hasn’t changed at all.
- To troubleshoot the problem if you’re on a Windows PC, make sure you’ve downloaded the Media Feature Pack.
- Adding tracks to playlists is also made easier – just a simple drag and drop of the track towards a user-created playlist does the magic.
Everything will appear to be running smoothly, but just as the client is about to open you’ll get an on-screen pop-up and the program will crash. When it is done, you will get all the MP3 files. Sometimes if you have an incompatible Spotify version, it will cause the grey or blank screen. If the latest version doesn’t work, you can try to find a previous offline version from some forums or community to revert back. Find the option “Enable Hardware Acceleration” under the “Compatibility” tab and switch the button off. Despite the Spotify web player’s read dazzling popularity, it’s still a deeply flawed website that frequently crashes and stops responding.
Cant Remove Bluetooth Devices On Windows 10? Try These Fixes
Simply, follow these fixes and you will be seeing the Bluetooth icon back where it should be. Then select what kind of Bluetooth device you want to connect.
Run The Bluetooth Troubleshooter
If the device is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it. If you use more than one phone or tablet to sync, make sure the other device isn’t nearby. Your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. To check, tap Settings General Software Update. Make sure the “Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer” check box is selected.