Can you hear that? It sounds like a mixture of excitement & relief from every stylish, in the know fashion obsessed woman in Adelaide because they just found out that The Myer Centre Adelaide is hosting a Dion Lee Warehouse Sale. Yes, that’s right we are FINALLY getting a sale worth talking about…
As an individual whose savings are spent predominantly on things to hang in my every-growing wardrobe (let’s be honest…floordrobe), I share the pain & now enjoyment of these women. Oh, how I wish to live in Melbourne or Sydney mainly so that I can spend my weekdays & weekends trawling through sample sales of the best Australia designers, luckily it’s Adelaide’s turn.
Dion Lee is the young, talented & creative genius behind his name-sake label worn by celebrities, fashionistas & models alike. His collections are based around the classic silhouettes – a lot of emphasis is placed on cuts and construction and essentially focus on the sensual & sexual side of women.
The Dion Lee sale will feature past season Mainline & Dion Lee || exclusive samples at up to 85% off original prices at shop 13 on the Ground Floor of the Myer Centre Adelaide in Rundle Mall. Running from Wednesday 25 June to Sunday 29th of June, expect to see us line of crazy (crazier?) women line up just to have the honour of owning our own piece of Dion Lee in all it’s glory! Luckily, as an extreme shopper & the type of shopper ‘who gets what I want’, I’ve written a quick ‘do & don’t’ to sample sales.
- Pre-plan: Do you’re research on past seasons, what you would love to own etc it will save time you don’t have
- Open your wardrobe: Do you really need another printed pencil skirt? Weigh up what you really need & what you really don’t
- Dress appropriately: This isn’t a fashion parade, it’s a competition between the fittest & weakest, get your priorities right
- Hustle: You know why you’re here, you know what you’re doing, go get ‘em
- Arrive late: Don’t arrive on the last day, in the last hour and expect the most amazing pieces to be left
- Window shop: You have shit to do, ain’t no one waiting for you to work out why you’re here
- Punch, push or pull hair: Nobody likes or wants to be that person
- Forget your game plan: you’re here to kick ass
Think we’re joking? We’re not: